Areas Affected: Modoc County Except for the Surprise Valley
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON
THROUGH TUESDAY EVENING FOR STRONG GUSTY WIND WITH LOW RH FOR FIRE
WEATHER ZONE 285...
* Impacts...Gusty southwest winds, low humidity, and dry fuels will likely contribute to a significant spread of any new or existing fires.
* Affected area: In Northern CA...The north central portion of Modoc County. Northwest of Alturas and east of Newell.
* Wind...Southwest 20 to 25 mph with gusts to 30 mph.
* Humidity...Minimum humidities around 10 to 13 percent.
* View the hazard area in detail at https://www.wrh.noaa.gov/map/?wfo=mfr
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible Red Flag Warnings.