Areas Affected: Central Sacramento Valley including Glenn, Colusa, Yuba, Northern Sutter, Butte County Below 1000 Ft; E Mendocino NF; Eastern Portion of Shasta, Trinity NF; Lake County Portion of Lake-Nappa-Sonoma RU; Northern Sacramento Valley to Southern Tehama County
...Fire Weather Watch for Portions of the Sacramento Valley,
Adjacent Foothills, and Northern Coastal Range Monday afternoon
through Wednesday morning...
.Gusty northerly wind combined with low humidity could bring
critical fire weather conditions over portions of the Sacramento
Valley, adjacent foothills, and Northern Coastal Range Monday
afternoon through Wednesday morning. Daytime humidity will be low
with poor overnight recoveries.
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH NOW IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
WEDNESDAY MORNING FOR GUSTY WIND AND LOW HUMIDITY FOR FIRE
WEATHER ZONES 213, 215, 216, 217, 263, 264, 266, AND 279...
* AFFECTED AREA...Fire weather zone 213, 215, 216, 217, 263, 264, 266, and 279.
* WIND...North wind 10 to 25 mph with local gusts 30 to 40 mph.
* HUMIDITY...Widespread minimum daytime humidity in the teens with poor overnight recoveries of 30 to 40 percent, locally lower.
* HIGHEST THREAT...Western side of the Sacramento Valley and adjacent foothills, where the highest wind gusts and lowest humidity are expected.
* IMPACTS...any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly. Outdoor burning is not recommended. Interact with us via social media www.facebook.com/nws.sacramento www.twitter.com/nwssacramento
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions are forecast to occur. Keep up to date with the forecast and possible Red Flag Warnings.