Areas Affected: Central Sacramento Valley including Glenn, Colusa, Yuba, Northern Sutter, Butte County Below 1000 Ft; E Mendocino NF; Eastern Portion of Shasta, Trinity NF; Lake County Portion of Lake-Nappa-Sonoma RU; Northern Sacramento Valley to Southern Tehama County
...Fire Weather Watch for Portions of the Sacramento Valley and
Adjacent Foothills and Northern Coastal Range Monday afternoon
into Tuesday Evening...
.Dry conditions combined with gusty north winds and low humidity
could bring critical fire weather conditions over portions of the
Sacramento Valley, adjacent foothills and Northern Coastal Range
Monday afternoon into Tuesday evening. Daytime humidity will be
low with poor overnight recoveries.
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
TUESDAY EVENING FOR GUSTY WIND AND LOW HUMIDITY FOR FIRE WEATHER
ZONES 213, 215, 216, 217, 263, 264, 266, AND 279...
The National Weather Service in Sacramento has issued a Fire
Weather Watch, which is in effect from Monday afternoon through
* AFFECTED AREA...Fire weather zones 213, 216, 217, 263, 264, 266 and 279.
* WIND...North wind 10 to 20 mph with local gusts to 30 mph.
* HUMIDITY...Minimum daytime humidity of 14 to 21 percent with poor overnight recoveries of 30 to 40 percent, locally lower.
* HIGHEST THREAT...Western side of the Sacramento Valley and adjacent foothills, where the highest wind gusts and lowest humidity are expected.
* IMPACTS...any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly. Outdoor burning is not recommended. Interact with us via social media www.facebook.com/nws.sacramento www.twitter.com/nwssacramento
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible Red Flag Warnings.