...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 1 PM SUNDAY TO 1 PM PST
* WHAT...North to northeast winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts 40 to
50 mph, with local gusts up to 60 mph in the mountains expected.
* WHERE...Portions of the Sacramento Valley, Carquinez Strait
and Delta, Mountains of Southwestern Shasta County to Western
Colusa County, Northeast Foothills/Sacramento Valley, Western
Plumas County/Lassen Park and West Slope Northern Sierra
* WHEN...From 1 PM Sunday to 1 PM PST Monday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Strongest winds are expected over the
mountains, northeast foothills and the west side of the
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high
profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.