...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 PM PDT THIS
* WHAT...South/southeast winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 45
* WHERE...Portions of the Sacramento Valley, Northeast Foothills
* WHEN...through 5 PM PDT Tuesday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Gusty southerly winds will develop Monday
evening and persist into Tuesday. Strongest winds are expected
Monday night through mid-day Tuesday, and in the northern
Sacramento Valley and adjacent foothills.
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high
profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.