CHICO, Calif. -- Two Pleasant Valley football players are starting off their senior year on the right foot.
Aidan Finney and Aidan Parks received over a dozen D1 scholarship offers before their final season.
Both boys helped lead the Vikings to two State Championship titles in three years.
Finney committed to Arizona State University and Parks committed to Montana State.
- Two Pleasant Valley football players receive over a dozen scholarship offers
- Pleasant Valley High School Football Preview
- Pleasant Valley High volleyball players place in Junior Olympics
- Pleasant Valley High School gets new scoreboard
- Pleasant Valley girls knock off Enterprise 62-52
- Pleasant Valley volleyball team downs Chico 3-1
- Pleasant Valley High introduces freshman baseball
- Pleasant Valley Viking prepare for tough season
- Pleasant Valley football program uses high tech mouthpieces to help with concussion protocol
- Pleasant Valley High Captures Second State Football Title in Three Years