CHICO, Calif. - Two Pleasant Valley High volleyball players placed in the AAU Junior Olympics in Santa Monica this week.
Delaney Thau and Kenna Chapin have been teammates since 6th grade and say their chemistry got them this far.
The sophomores placed ninth in the Olympics and second in the P1440 and the California Beach Volleyball Association.
Pleasant Valley High School will be holding a volleyball camp from July 29th to August 2nd.
- Pleasant Valley High volleyball players place in Junior Olympics
- Pleasant Valley volleyball team downs Chico 3-1
- Prep Girls' Volleyball: Pleasant Valley vs. Chico
- Almond Bowl: Pleasant Valley High
- Pleasant Valley Gala
- Pleasant Valley High School gets new scoreboard
- Pleasant Valley High School Football Preview
- Chico High vs. Pleasant Valley Highlights
- Pleasant Valley High introduces freshman baseball
- Play of the Week: Pleasant Valley High