CHICO, Calif. - Two Pleasant Valley High volleyball players placed in the AAU Junior Olympics in Santa Monica this week.
Delaney Thau and Kenna Chapin have been teammates since 6th grade and say their chemistry got them this far.
The sophomores placed ninth in the Olympics and second in the P1440 and the California Beach Volleyball Association.
Pleasant Valley High School will be holding a volleyball camp from July 29th to August 2nd.
- Pleasant Valley High volleyball players place in Junior Olympics
- Pleasant Valley volleyball team downs Chico 3-1
- Pleasant Valley High School gets new scoreboard
- Pleasant Valley High School Football Preview
- Pleasant Valley High introduces freshman baseball
- Pleasant Valley High School athlete drafted by Houston Astros
- Pleasant Valley girls knock off Enterprise 62-52
- Pleasant Valley Viking prepare for tough season
- Pleasant Valley Football to face Yuba City
- Chico High volleyball player Regan Murray signs with Corban University