A new $121,384 LED video display scoreboard is set to make its debut at Pleasant Valley's Asgard Yard.
The 10.94-by-18.88 feet scoreboard will be used for the first time Wednesday when the PV boys soccer team hosts Foothill at 4:00 p.m.
The scoreboard, which can be used for a variety of sports, is equipped with a video playback system that allows for instant replays.
Chico Unified School District officials say the majority of the cost for the scoreboard was provided by Pleasant Valley High School and their Sports Boosters. Dollars from the $152 million Measure K bond issue approved in November were used as well.
Watch the video for more.
- Pleasant Valley High School gets new scoreboard
- Pleasant Valley High School Football Preview
- Pleasant Valley High introduces freshman baseball
- Pleasant Valley High School athlete drafted by Houston Astros
- Pleasant Valley girls knock off Enterprise 62-52
- Pleasant Valley volleyball team downs Chico 3-1
- Pleasant Valley football program uses high tech mouthpieces to help with concussion protocol
- Pleasant Valley High Captures Second State Football Title in Three Years
- Shasta girls soccer defeats Pleasant Valley in PK's
- Pleasant Valley Boys Basketball Team Captures State Title