The Northern Section committee will uphold all six of the suspensions that were handed down by the committee on Tuesday.
Paradise High appealed four of the six, but was unsuccessful after a four hour deliberation.
Those four players will remain suspended after they left the bench area during the fight that broke out at last Friday's game against Live Oak.
The other two were suspended for unsportsmanlike conduct. The high school did not appeal those suspensions.
All six Bobcats will miss Friday's section semifinal playoff game at West Valley. Four of them were starters.
The Live Oak player seen on video punching a Paradise player will be disciplined by the school.
Paradise will head to West Valley on Friday. Game starts at 7 p.m.
- Paradise suspensions upheld
- Paradise appeals four of six suspensions
- Chico Heat announce the suspension of operations
- 2019 Paradise Football season
- Paradise High School Football Preview
- Paradise ninth in playoff rankings
- Return to Paradise Virtual Run
- Paradise Little League field renovations
- Paradise Athletics affected by coronavirus
- Lassen boy's basketball team edges Paradise 52-49