CHICO, Calif. - The Paradise High School boys golf team had the opportunity of a lifetime on Saturday when they were able to golf alongside PGA professional Kevin Sutherland.
Sutherland meet the team back in November, shortly after the Camp Fire, and was inspired by their positivity.
Sutherland was born in Sacramento and graduated from Christian Brothers High School before attended Fresno State University. He made the Fresno college team as a walk-on during his first year on campus.
The Paradise boys gold team members practiced their golf swings and Sutherland offered them tips and advice all along the way.
- Paradise boys trained with PGA golfer Kevin Sutherland
- Lassen boy's basketball team edges Paradise 52-49
- PV boy's basketball team thrashes Paradise 86-43
- Brandon Harkins finishes first season on the PGA Tour
- Paradise High boys advance in section basketball playoffs
- PV junior golfer Jackie Lucena verbally commits to UC Davis
- Local Junior Golfers Compete to earn trip to Augusta National
- Kevin Kremer commits to Utah
- Paradise High School Football Preview
- Senior Kevin Kremer shines for PV basketball