PARADISE, Calif. -- Paradise football coach Andy Hopper is now recovering following two major heart surgeries.
Coach Hopper was flown out to Reno on Tuesday for emergency surgery. He is now recovering.
Coach Hopper is an alum to Paradise High School, played for the program and has been coaching alongside Prinz for nearly 20 years.
To keep up to date on Coach Hopper or donate, visit his GoFundMe page.
- Paradise Coach recovering after major surgeries
- Coaching Hope
- Major League Goodwill
- Paradise suspensions upheld
- 2019 Paradise Football season
- Paradise High Football Coach Talks About Decision to Call Off Season
- Soccer Coach Milestone
- Paradise High School Football Preview
- Paradise ninth in playoff rankings
- Return to Paradise Virtual Run