The Pleasant Valley High School cheerleading team is bringing a championship back to Chico.
This weekend, the Vikings competed in the USA Spirit Nationals down in Anaheim. On Saturday, the squad was crowned champions of the Super Large Non-Tumbling division.
The is the program's second cheerleading title.
A big congratulations goes out to coaches Donna Henderson and Lexi Dunn.
PV wasn't the only team to win a trophy. Chico took home second place in the Large Non-Tumbling division.
And Orland won first place at the Jamz National Championships in Las Vegas.
- PV cheer team wins USA Spirit Nationals title
- Enterprise cheer wins two JAMZ National Championships
- PV cheerleaders celebrate national title with a parade
- PV grad Lily Justine helps UCLA win national title in beach volleyball
- PV girl's hammer Enterprise 58-29 to win D3 Section Title
- PV boy's knock off Foothill 66-50 to win D3 Title
- PV boys basketball team wins state title, girls finish as runners up
- PV volleyball team sweeps Enterprise
- Local youth football team wins CaliBowl title
- PV boy's basketball team defeats Rocklin 69-51 at PV Tournament