The California Interscholastic Federation - the state's governing body for high school sports - recently recognized Oroville High School's Rob Anderson as a Model Coach award winner.
Anderson, a basketball, football, golf and volleyball coach and social sciences teacher, was among thirtenn recipients of the award that honors coaches who have served as positive role models in their schools and communities. According to the CIF press release, Anderson is the ultimate coach in the classroom and he sets his student-athletes up for success. The humble Oroville Tigers says this award is more about the town than himself.
Watch the video for more!
- Oroville's Rob Anderson wins Model Coach Award
- Oroville's Benito Lopez wins UFC debut
- Sutter blanks Anderson 55-0 to win Div-III section title
- Coaching Hope
- Anderson High Cub tackles music
- Oroville bass fisher wins prestigious championship and a new boat
- Durham boy's basketball team downs Anderson 44-32
- Play of the Week: Anderson High School
- Soccer Coach Milestone
- Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski announces retirement