OROVILLE, Calif. -- Oroville High's cheer quad showed their community a routine they'll be showing in the upcoming Jamz All-Star dance nationals in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Oroville qualified to go the last four years, but didn't have the money.
The Tigers hosted a nationals send-off Monday night to show parents and sponsors who helped raise the fund what they will be showing.
This is the first time in school history they will get to compete in Jamz All-Star competition.
The Tigers will leave on Thursday.
- Oroville Cheer is Las Vegas bound
- Chico Panthers head to Las Vegas
- Pearce dominates in Vegas
- Competitive Cheer becomes CIF Sport
- Enterprise cheer wins two JAMZ National Championships
- Butte College Looking to Expand Cheer Program
- Pleasant Valley Cheer brings it on
- Las Plumas boy's basketball team defeats Oroville 53-41
- PV cheer team wins USA Spirit Nationals title
- Butte's bowl bound! Roadrunners to play Fresno City in State Center Bowl