VIDEO COURTEST OF NEW YORK GIANTS
The NFL Pro Bowl kicks off on Sunday, January 27th, from Orlando and a little local flavor will be kicking it with the game's best and brightest.
Orland native Aldrick Rosas will be making his first career Pro Bowl appearance after an amazing season.
The New York Giants kicker was 32-of-33 on field goals including a franchise-record 57-yarder against the Bears.
That's a far leap from last year, his first in the NFL, when he scuffled, missing seven field-goal attempts.
Watch the video to hear reaction from Rosas.
- Orland's Aldrick Rosas talks Pro Bowl Selection
- Orland High School Football Preview
- Orland High School Car Fundraiser
- Corning boy's basketball team defeats Orland 63-34
- Orland Wrestling Club hosts Spider Patch Invitational
- Corning boy's soccer team blanks Orland 1-0
- Las Plumas girls down Orland 58-53
- Almond Bowl friends
- QUIZ: What's your pro football IQ?
- Chico High boy's basketball team defeats Orland 65-32