Despite watching a lot of ballpark food go to waste, Marcos and Eduardo Martinez of Orland are thrilled to be holding a foul ball from Wednesday night's Giants - Dodgers game at Oracle Park. They had two foul balls hit their way over the course of two innings and Marco's efforts to capture the souvenirs has gone viral.
Watch the video for the story.
- Orland father and son foul ball adventure at Giants game goes viral
- Orland High School Football Preview
- Orland High School Car Fundraiser
- Corning boy's basketball team defeats Orland 63-34
- Orland Wrestling Club hosts Spider Patch Invitational
- Corning boy's soccer team blanks Orland 1-0
- Las Plumas girls down Orland 58-53
- Orland's Aldrick Rosas talks Pro Bowl Selection
- Orland High prepares for football season
- Ex-Giants coach speaks to baseball fans