According to U.S. News, Los Molinos High School has an enrollment of 178 students.
It's a very small school and it's a very big deal when one of their own heads to the next level.
Rachel Rogers will soon be lacing them up for Western Oregon University.
The versatile scoring guard has signed her National Letter of Intent, accepting a scholarship to play for the Wolves, a Div-II program in the Great Northwest Athletic Conference.
"It feels really good. I know I have worked hard. Coach Kevin has worked hard. It's more of a unit, we did it, and it's just the start of the journey, got to keep grinding," said Rogers.
"It's a blessing for someone from here to go Div-II, it's a big deal and I'm glad to have been a part of the process," said Kevin Wilkerson, Los Molinos girls basketball coach.
Throughout her prep career, Rogers has averaged 23 points-per-game, a bigtime baller for the Bulldogs!
Rogers also handles business in the classroom as she carries a 4.5-weighted GPA.
Congratulations to Rachel Rogers! Making Los Molinos proud.
- Los Molinos High's Rachel Rogers signs with Western Oregon
- Los Molinos defeats Big Valley to win section title
- Subway Scholar Athlete - Rachel Marrs
- Subway Scholar Athlete - Tony Rogers
- Subway Scholar Athlete of the Week: Savannah Rogers
- Chico High volleyball player Regan Murray signs with Corban University
- Corning High football player signs with Sterling College
- Shasta College Signing
- Chico High field hockey player Izzy Bishop signs with Earlham College
- Foothill High quarterback Jayden Gordon signs to play for Idaho State