OROVILLE, Calif. -- Connor Blair, a former Butte College outfielder, gets drafted to the Atlanta Braves.
The Braves picked him up in the 15th round with the No. 457 overall pick.
Blair spent two seasons as a Roadrunner before transferring to the University of Washington.
He played in a total of 67 games for Butte College, hitting for 32 homeruns and 107 RBIs.
- Local MLB draftee
- Local Sprint Car Racing Trailblazer
- Mikaela Yhip: Local fencer overcomes
- Local youth football team wins CaliBowl title
- Local cheerleading team qualifies for Nationals
- Limited eyesight doesn't deter local female wrestler
- Local umpire writes college baseball rules book
- Local bull rider captures big title
- Local punter reflects on rookie NFL season
- Local athletes commit to play college sports