CHICO, Calif. - Kaia Fit is an all women's gym who, like many businesses throughout the country, has had to quickly adjust amid the coronavirus outbreak.
So Gym Owner Cara Mcfadyen made the decision to post classes online. The hope is to motivate women who are stuck at home, but still need to be active.
She says, "...we've stopped doing partner workouts but we wanted to make sure the girls were getting the same workouts they were doing..."
Anyone interested in joining Kaia Fit can watch Cara, and her instructors, post videos on the Kaia Fit Youtube page. They're also offering a one-week free trial throughout their website. Click Here
- Gym owners turn to virtual classes
- Lord's Gym Mud Run
- Return to Paradise Virtual Run
- Paradise High is getting a new gym
- Construction begins on Paradise High gym
- Chico State knocks off rival Humboldt State at Acker Gym
- Chico boys turn it around
- 'Cats point guard Jalen McFerren in a class by himself
- Shasta wins NorCal title, turns focus to state championship
- Young driver Buddy Kofoid is already turning heads