Enterprise basketball led Spring Creek by 30 points with just two minutes left to play on Thursday. So, head coach Jim Deaver called senior Tannor Dewitt's number for his varsity debut.
Dewitt was born with cerebral palsy and diagnosed with epilepsy at 10-years-old. He also has Crohn's disease. But, none of that stopped him from scoring Thursday night.
- Enterprise senior makes special debut
- Enterprise High School Football Preview
- PV volleyball team sweeps Enterprise
- Panther Showdown: Enterprise vs. Woodcreek
- Enterprise girl's basketball team tops Oroville 68-38
- Enterprise basketball team rallies around coach's wife
- Pleasant Valley girls knock off Enterprise 62-52
- PV boy's soccer team blasts Enterprise 12-0
- Enterprise cheer wins two JAMZ National Championships
- PV boy's basketball team blasts Enterprise 79-37