Chico native Emily Azevedo has had an incredible athletics career. She competed on the US national women's bobsled team at the 2010 olympics and was a part of the national women's rugby team for a stint as well. Currenty Azevedo is enrolled in law school and hopes to one day be able to represent athletes. Watch the video for more.
With her bobsled and rugby careers in the background Azevedo is now at law school
Posted: Jan 29, 2018 9:57 PM
- Emily Azevedo living life after sports
- Subway Scholar Athlete of the Week: Emily and Alyssa Merrill
- Sports Vision Training Links
- NSCIF sports schedule proposal
- Paradise sports practicing again
- Competitive Cheer becomes CIF Sport
- Sports return to Corning High
- My Life on the Line
- Local athletes commit to play college sports
- Chico High unveils new multi-sport stadium
Scroll for more content...