CORNING, Calif. -- The Corning Cardinals hosted the 2020 Corning Invitational on Saturday.
There was 334 wrestlers from 41 different schools across three states.
Bella Vista took first place while Chico High placed second. Orland High came in third and Durham followed at fifth place.
Among the wrestlers, Jacob Christiansen won back-to-back heavyweight titles in the tournament.
- Corning Invitational
- Prep Wrestling: Corning Invite Highlights
- 36 prep wrestling teams compete at Corning Invitational
- West Valley Invitational Highlights
- Willows girls defeat Corning 38-33 to win Corning tournament
- Corning High School Football Preview
- Corning High School football preview
- Corning boy's basketball team defeats Orland 63-34
- Corning boy's basketball team throttles Yreka 63-34
- Corning boy's soccer team blanks Orland 1-0