Paradise High School softball star Kelsi Rice commits to play for Cal State East Bay while she and her family cope with losing their home in the Camp Fire. Rice says she and her Paradise High teammates are determined to play this season despite the fire.
Watch video for story.
- Camp Fire Victim Commits to Pitch for Cal State East Bay
- Chico State softball sweeps a double header against Cal State East Bay
- Chico State men defeat East Bay 70-59
- Wildcat women top East Bay 70-64
- Chico State men's basketball team beats Cal State Monterey Bay 94-77
- Chico State women's basketball team defeats Cal St. Monterey Bay 77-53
- Chico State softball team sweeps doubleheader from Cal St. Monterey Bay
- Chico State softball sweeps Monterey Bay
- Wildcat women defeat Cal State LA 64-55
- Chico State men's basketball team preps for Cal State LA