PARADISE, Calif -- The Paradise town council honored Paradise High's varsity football team with a proclamation.
The proclamation recognized the team's part in keeping the town of paradise's hopes alive after the camp fire as well as the leadership that made the season possible.
Paradise Mayor Jody Jones says, “its not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get back up.” Jones added while sheding a few tears, “…the Paradise High School varstiy team not only got back up, but rose from the ashes and provided inspiration for our whole town.”
The Bobcats went 12-1 this season scoring 560 points while they held their opponents to 160.
- Bobcats proclamation
- Bobcats undefeated
- Bobcats thankful
- Bobcat wrestling returns
- Bobcats get new infield
- Bobcats react to playoff rankings
- Bobcats prepare for section championship
- Bobcat looks to rebuild post Camp Fire
- Bobcat, Roadrunner will soon play Auburn Football
- Jr. Midget Bobcat Cheerleaders Hope to go to Disneyland