At a ceremony on Saturday, 18-year-old Gabe Price of Paradise High School signed a letter of intent to run cross-country for Christian Brothers University in Memphis, TN. The division two school has awarded Price both an athletic and academic scholarship.
Watch the video for the story.
- Paradise High Cross Country stand-out headed to Memphis
- NSCIF Cross Country Championships
- Paradise High School Football Preview
- Paradise High School Basketball Teams Play On Despite Camp Fire
- Paradise High School Resumes Athletic Competition Following Camp Fire
- Paradise High Bobcats win Westside League basketball Championship
- Paradise High boys advance in section basketball playoffs
- Chico High appoints Hensley to head volleyball coach
- Chico High field hockey trio headed to Earlham College
- Paradise High Football Coach Talks About Decision to Call Off Season