On Day 11 of The Podium, Adam Rippon shares why the Olympics is an opportunity to challenge stereotypes about LGBTQ athletes, discusses his friendship with Gus Kenworthy, and tells us why he feels like the winner of the Winter Olympics.
The Podium also takes a look at the Olympic diet, finds out about the best fuel for Olympians, and why there is an obsession with PB&J, plus Tom Farrey takes a look at a school designed to maximize Olympians’ training time.
The Podium publishes daily, recapping the day’s events and biggest competitors from the 18 days competition in PyeongChang. Vox Media will produce the podcast on the ground in PyeongChang.
The podcast can be found on Apple Podcasts, Art19, Google Play, Spotify and Stitcher.
- The Podium on Day 11: Adam Rippon, the Olympic diet, Studying on the slopes
- A medalist now too, Adam Rippon embraces role at Olympics
- Self-proclaimed 'icon' Adam Rippon takes final Olympic skate
- Adam Rippon wishes you a Happy Valentine's Day
- Adam Rippon dazzles on and off the ice in Olympic debut
- All of the hilarious and heartwarming Adam Rippon moments from the 2018 Winter Olympics
- The Podium Day 10: All in the (Olympic) family; Vermont's Olympic pedigree
- Zaccardi: Chen, Rippon close PyeongChang Olympics with redemption, serenity
- Adam Rippon’s mother: 'He is giving a voice to people that really need a voice'
- Adam Rippon, Mirai Nagasu make figure skating team event debut in 2018