In Day 9's episode of The Podium, Nathan Chen details his love for the NBA and how he bounced back to make Olympic history, becoming the first man to hit five quads in the Olymipcs.
Plus, Danny Davis explains how he's taken his passion for snowboarding and applied it to film, and Jonny Moseley takes us inside the mind of an Olympian when things change, explains the effect of the wind, and reflects on his fourth-place finish.
The Podium will publish daily episodes, recapping the day’s events and biggest competitors from the 18 days competition in PyeongChang. Vox Media will produce the podcast on the ground in PyeongChang.
The podcast can be found on Apple Podcasts, Art19, Google Play, Spotify and Stitcher.
- The Podium Day 9: Nathan Chen's rebound; Jonny Moseley's influence
- Nathan Chen: Figure skating superstar, NBA superfan
- Nathan Chen down but not out, focusing on the future
- Nathan Chen describes ‘emotional roller coaster’ of PyeongChang
- The Podium on Day 12: How Olympians rebound after major injuries
- Nathan Chen, Knierims land U.S. contingent in second place after team event
- What you missed in PyeongChang last night: Nathan Chen falls short in team competition
- Nathan Chen’s individual medal hunt begins in Thursday’s short program
- Redemption for Nathan Chen as he lands five clean quads in his free skate
- The Podium Day 14: Shib Sibs, Announcing for visually impaired