Lindsey Vonn is single on Valentine’s Day, and she turned to her one-million Twitter followers to try to find love.
“Anyone else out there single and want to be my valentine?” was posted to her verified social media account with the hashtag “worth a shot.”
Vonn has received thousands of responses, and she Retweeted some of her favorites.
Vonn, 33, is expected to make her 2018 Olympic debut on Friday at 9 p.m. ET in super-G.
Schedule to watch Vonn at the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics:
- Do you want to be Lindsey Vonn’s Valentine?
- Lindsey Vonn’s Olympic legacy
- Meet Lindsey Vonn's inspiration: Her grandfather
- Lindsey Vonn scatters grandfather's ashes in PyeongChang
- Lindsey Vonn finally arrives in PyeongChang after travel delays
- How to watch Lindsey Vonn at the 2018 Winter Olympics
- Lindsey Vonn describes 2018 Olympic venue for speed events
- Lindsey Vonn's fighting spirit has never been more apparent
- Mirai Nagasu motived by Lindsey Vonn, Shaun White
- Abrahamson: Lindsey Vonn has waited eight years for 100 seconds