It’s Valentine’s Day, and there’s plenty of love in the air at the Olympics, from the romance between speed-skating power couple Heather and Jorrit Bergsma to the family love between Chloe Kim and her father.
But as great as those stories are, it may be hard to top the valentine figure skater Adam Rippon got from a fan:
The card clearly put Rippon in the spirit: He was more than happy to show some love to teammate Madison Hubbell, whose true Valentine couldn’t make it to PyeongChang.
No word yet on whether Rippon is scheming to replace Zachary Donohue as Hubbell's ice dance partner.
- Adam Rippon wishes you a Happy Valentine's Day
- A medalist now too, Adam Rippon embraces role at Olympics
- Self-proclaimed 'icon' Adam Rippon takes final Olympic skate
- The Podium on Day 11: Adam Rippon, the Olympic diet, Studying on the slopes
- Adam Rippon’s mother: 'He is giving a voice to people that really need a voice'
- Adam Rippon, Mirai Nagasu make figure skating team event debut in 2018
- What to watch tonight in PyeongChang: Adam Rippon, Chloe Kim, Jamie Anderson all in action
- Adam Rippon dazzles on and off the ice in Olympic debut
- Adam Rippon is 'the most fun' skater, might be a witch
- Adam Rippon back as NBC correspondent for rest of PyeongChang Games