Mikaela Shiffrin will have to wait to make her 2018 Olympic debut, once again, after weather caused Tuesday’s women’s slalom to be postponed.
Weather also caused the women’s giant slalom, which was scheduled for last Sunday, to be delayed.
Shiffrin is now expected to make her 2018 Olympic debut on Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET in women’s giant slalom. She finished fifth in the event in Sochi.
The women’s slalom is now scheduled for Thursday evening. Shiffrin is hoping to become the first woman to win back-to-back Olympic gold medals in the event.
- Weather delays Mikaela Shiffrin’s 2018 Olympic debut…again
- Mikaela Shiffrin golden in Olympic giant slalom
- How to watch Mikaela Shiffrin at the 2018 Winter Olympics
- Watch Mikaela Shiffrin win all of her Olympic medals
- Mikaela Shiffrin not convinced Lindsey Vonn's Olympic career is over
- Check out Mikaela Shiffrin's best dance moves
- How will weather postponements affect Mikaela Shiffrin? Bode Miller explains
- What you missed in PyeongChang last night: Mikaela Shiffrin shines
- Mikaela Shiffrin misses medal in her favorite event
- Mikaela Shiffrin pulls out of women's downhill event