PARADISE, Calif. - A private contractor's dump truck has fallen over and spilled debris on the roadway on Clark Road.
The spill happened at 11 a.m. on Clark Road near Meadowsong Drive.
The debris is from a property affected by the Camp Fire.
The California Highway Patrol said it appears the driver may have gone off the narrow road and turned on its side.
Authorities said the debris that spilled on the roadway is contaminated, but they are not considering it a hazmat situation.
The driver was not injured, according to officers.
Watch the video below from our reporter at the scene for more details.
- Debris-removal truck rollover causes delays on Clark Road
- Debris Removal Deadlines Approaching
- Endangered frogs delay some debris removal in Paradise
- Interactive Map: Debris Removal Process
- Illegal debris removal in Paradise
- Camp Fire debris removal triggers emergency road project
- Wildfire debris removal expands in northern California
- Butte County Residents Begin Debris Removal Process
- FEMA Trailers, Debris Removal Site Change
- Camp Fire Debris Removal Workshop for Contracters