CHICO, Calif. - A downtown Chico treasure for 42 years is closing its doors.
Zucchini and Vine are at the corner of Second and Main, it was a local favorite for wedding registry, with fine dinnerware, gourmet foods, and houseware.
The store is slated to close at the end of September and everything in the store will be 30% off for their closing sale.
The owner did not say why they're closing.
- Zucchini and Vine closes after 42 years in downtown Chico
- Pluto's Downtown Chico Closing
- Chico Downtown Parking Pains
- Downtown Chico celebrates Pride
- Downtown Chico Christmas preview
- Downtown Chico streets are closed for bicycle race
- Downtown Chico sales revenues up
- Downtown Chico Christmas Preview is Sunday
- World's rarest cars in downtown Chico
- Downtown Chico Tree Lighting is tonight