YUBA COUNTY, Calif. - A search warrant resulted in Yuba County authorities seizing 2,400 pot plants and 140 pounds of processed marijuana.
Drug agents and code enforcement served the warrant on Monday on the 9100 block of Westwood in Oregon House.
Authorities said the home and garage had been converted into an indoor pot grow.
One man was arrested, but the other suspect got away.
- Yuba County authorities seize 2,400 pot plants
- California authorities seize pot from licensed company
- Yuba County Election Results
- Tornado touchdown in Yuba County
- Authorities searching for man swept away on Yuba River
- Yuba county declares state of emergency
- Two People Die in Yuba County Crash
- Pedestrian killed in Yuba County collision
- Yuba County K-9 retires from sheriff's department
- $13 million worth of marijuana plants seized in Siskiyou Co.