According to the City of Yuba City Facebook page, Yuba City Firefighters responded to the 1300 block of Woodward Street on Sunday night for a commercial structure fire.
Arriving units found a repair garage heavily involved in fire with a nearby house threatened. A second alarm was requested.
YCFD units attacked the fire and quickly brought it under control. There was no extension to the neighboring home and much of the fire building was saved.
YCFD responded with 4 Engines, a Rescue Unit and a Battalion Chief. Marysville FD responded and provided coverage for the city with a YCFD engine that had just cleared providing mutual aid to Sutter County for another structure fire.
There were no injuries and the cause is under investigation.
- Yuba City commercial structure fire threatens home
- Fighting for Commercial Cannabis
- Firefighters Battle Redding Structure Fire
- Yuba County Election Results
- Yuba City facilities holiday closure schedule
- Yuba City Police targets neighborhood speeders
- Yuba City Christmas Stroll road closures
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge closure
- Yuba City road closures for 5K
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge Sidewalk Closure