The Yuba City Education Foundation has received permission to CLOSE certain streets for its annual Have a Heart for Kids 5K run/walk.
All closures are limited in time +/- 30 minutes to the actual time required to clear the effected streets.
The route is as follows:
Start/finish line is on the track at River Valley High School
East through parking lot to Harter Pkwy
South on Harter Pkwy to Redhaven Ave
East on Redhaven Ave to Carson Dr
North on Carson Dr To Lassen Blvd
West on Lassen Blvd to Harter Pkwy
North on Harter Pkwy to Spirit Way
West on Spirit Way to El Margarita Rd
South on El Margarita Rd to Imperial Way
West on Imperial Way to Camelia Ln
South on Camelia Ln to Toyon Way
East on Toyon Way to El Margarita Rd
North on El Margarita Rd to Spirit Way
East on Spirit Way to RVHS parking lot
This event is scheduled for Saturday, February 24, 2018. The race begins at 9:00 a.m. and is usually completed by 11:00 a.m. The closures will begin at approximately 8:00 a.m. and re-open as soon as the last participant completes the run/walk.
Any questions, please contact the Traffic Unit.
- Yuba City road closures for 5K
- Yuba City Christmas Stroll road closures
- Yuba City facilities holiday closure schedule
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge closure
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge Sidewalk Closure
- Glenn County Road Closures
- Yuba County Election Results
- Yuba City Police targets neighborhood speeders
- Yuba City commercial structure fire threatens home
- Student Sues Yuba City High Teacher, District