Photo Gallery 1 Images
Update: 4:53 p.m. Friday, July 6, 2018 - Yuba City police say they located the two year old, the 11 month-old and their mother who were reported missing.
Police say 38 year old Tina Baiz had gone to Rideout Hospital on Wednesday when her 11 month old son suffered a medical emergency. Police say Baiz* then left the hospital - with her son and two year old daughter--- after her son Zeke tested positive for drugs.
All three were found by police after noon today at a bus stop at Feather River Boulevard and North Beale Road.
The toddlers were taken back to the hospital for medical checks.
So far no charges have been pressed against Baiz, who was being interviewed Friday by detectives.
YUBA CITY, Calif. - Yuba City Police are asking the public's help to find two missing toddlers and their mother.
Police say the mother, 38 year old Tina Baiz went to Rideout Hospital Wednesday when her 11-month old son suffered a medical emergency. Police believe Baiz left the hospital with her son and two-year old daughter after her son Zeke tested positive for drugs. The three have not been seen since.
Baiz is described as 5 feet, 4 inches tall and weighing 145 pounds. If you have any information, you are asked to call Yuba City Police at (530) 822-4661.
- LATEST: Two Missing Toddlers and Mother Found in Yuba City
- Police Identify Body Found Near Yuba River
- Yuba City facilities holiday closure schedule
- Yuba City Police targets neighborhood speeders
- Yuba City Christmas Stroll road closures
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge closure
- Yuba City road closures for 5K
- Yuba City commercial structure fire threatens home
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge Sidewalk Closure
- Student Sues Yuba City High Teacher, District