Photo Gallery 2 Images
Tehama County, Calif.—A north state man was arrested for raping an unconscious woman.
20 year old Zachary James Harrison of Yuba City was arrested and is being charged with sexually assaulting an intoxicated woman.
Sheriff’s Investigators say the alleged assault happened after the Red Bluff Round Up on April 21st.
Harrison was camping at the rodeo grounds.
Deputies say the victim was also camping at the rodeo grounds and she and other witnesses identified Harrison.
After an investigation deputies issued an arrest warrant and took Harrison into custody.
Harrison is now out of jail on $200,000 bail.
Stay with Action News Now for all of your local coverage. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Yuba City Man Arrested for Alleged Sexual Assault
- Yuba City man arrested for sexually assaulting a minor
- Yuba City Officers Arrest Suspects Involved in Alleged Sword Fight
- Arrests made in Yuba City double homicide
- Allegations of inappropriate conduct by teacher at Yuba City High
- Humboldt County shopping center sexual assault arrest
- Redding masseuse arrested on sexual assault charges
- Yuba City Police Arrest Three in Connection to 2016 Murder
- Yuba County Election Results
- Yuba City facilities holiday closure schedule