Monday, March 5, 2018 through Monday, March 26, 2018. The existing sidewalk on the 5th street Bridge will be closed for a period of three weeks to allow for the construction of one of the future shafts for the new bridge.
The work will start during the week of March 5th when construction crews will be removing a 20‘x 6’ portion of the existing sidewalk to allow for the construction of the new shaft of the future bridge. The City anticipates two weeks of construction for the Pier, followed by the reinstallation of the sidewalk in the third week. Pedestrians and bicyclists are advised to avoid the area and use alternative Colusa Avenue route during this three-week period.
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge Sidewalk Closure
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge closure
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge Replacement Project Schedules Demolition
- Renovation for Fifth Street bridge near Yuba City
- 5th Street Bridge to temporarily close Sunday
- Yuba City facilities holiday closure schedule
- Yuba City Christmas Stroll road closures
- Yuba City road closures for 5K
- Yuba City Police targets neighborhood speeders
- Yuba City commercial structure fire threatens home