Friday March 16th starting at 7 p.m. going through the night until 7 a.m. Sunday morning construction crews will be removing the railroad bridge over Second Street in Yuba City.
Second Street will be closed to allow construction crews to demolish the existing railroad bridge on the Yuba City side.
This work is a part of operations of the 5th Street Bridge Replacement Project.
The 5th Street Bridge will remain open in both directions during the weekends demolition work.
Detours will be available for the Second Street closure.
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge Replacement Project Schedules Demolition
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge closure
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge Sidewalk Closure
- Massive bridge demolition recorded
- Bay Bridge Demolition Complete
- Renovation for Fifth Street bridge near Yuba City
- Yuba City facilities holiday closure schedule
- 5th Street Bridge to temporarily close Sunday
- Highway 89 Closed at Lake Almanor for Bridge Replacement Project
- Yuba County Election Results