YREKA, Calif.-- The Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office shut down a drug lab in Yreka.
Earlier this month, deputies arrested Erik Setzer on a series of offenses including criminal threats, possession of stolen property, possession of explosives and assault with a deadly weapon.
Deputies went back to search his home last Thursday to make sure there were no other public health threats and found a recently used meth and hash oil lab plus an illegal pot grow.
This all means additional charges for Setzer.
Plus, a couple of men showed up during the search and police arrested one on drug possession charges.
- Yreka authorities bust meth, honey-oil lab
- Plumas County Sheriff's Office bust suspected butane honey oil lab
- Honey oil lab raid turns up gun manufacturing operation
- Butane honey oil lab explodes in North Chico neighborhood
- UPDATE: Butane Honey Oil Lab causes garage fire
- Shasta narcotics task force bust an elaborate honey oil operation
- Drug agents bust meth and mescaline labs in Chico
- 2 arrested after discovery of butane honey oil lab in Oroville
- Man receives maximum sentence for child endangerment after butane honey oil lab explodes
- Oroville men arrested for manufacturing butane honey oil