UPDATE: 2/19/18 12:52 p.m.
Sunday February 18th deputies with the Shasta County Sheriff’s Office were actively searching for Cynthia Ann Ramirez as a suspect in the assault on Jason Goltz.
Ramirez contacted the Shasta County Sheriff’s Office after hearing from friends she was wanted in regards to the assault.
Ramirez agreed to meet with deputies and was arrested and transported to the Shasta County Jail and booked on an assault with a deadly weapon charge.
UPDATE - The Shasta County Sheriff’s Office has identified the woman they claim shot an Anderson man on Friday, leaving him injured.
Deputies are looking for 43-year-old Cynthia Ann Ramirez, of Anderson she is described as:
• White female
• 5 feet 7 inches tall
• Weighs about 195 pounds
• Blonde hair
• Hazel eyes
Anyone with information about Ramirez’ whereabouts is asked to call SCSO at (530)-245-6540.
ANDERSON - The Shasta County Sheriff's Office is searching for a woman who allegedly shot a man in Anderson.
The incident happened around 10 p.m. Friday on Loop Street.
That's where investigators say they found Jason Goltz, was suffering from a gunshot wound to the stomach.
Goltz told officers he was outside of his home when a female neighbor shot him with a pellet rifle because she thought he was trespassing.
Investigators say the woman has since left the area, and she hasn't been found.
- UPDATE: SCSO female suspect in Anderson shooting found
- SCSO: Suspect Injured in Shootout with CHP
- Man Found Dead in Shasta Lake ID’d: SCSO
- Deputy Cars Nearly Hit While Chasing Suspects in Burney: SCSO
- SCSO: Suspect on the Loose After High Speed Chase
- SCSO: Man Suspected of Domestic Violence Assaults K-9
- Alleged Lakehead Market Robber Arrested: SCSO
- Anderson armed robbery suspect identified
- Shooting suspect on the run in Anderson, one man arrested
- Female suspect ID’d in fatal Palermo deputy-involved shooting