WILLOWS, Calif. - A woman was injured in what authorities are investigating as a suspected DUI crash in the Willows area on Saturday.
Around 2:32 p.m. on Saturday, a driver was traveling eastbound on Highway 162, east of County Road 304.
The CHP said the driver, Courtney Mills, 26, made an unsafe turn to the right and allowed her vehicle to leave the roadway.
Her vehicle, a Pontiac G6, hit a fence before overturning. Mills was ejected from the car. The vehicle came to rest on its roof and caught fire.
During the investigation, CHP officers determined Mills was driving while under the influence of alcohol and was placed under arrest.
She was flown to Enloe Medical Center with major injuries.
Stay with Action News Now for the latest updates as they become available.
- Woman injured in suspected DUI crash in Willows
- Willows crash seriously injures bicyclist, sends car into canal waters
- DUI crash leaves 6 injured, including children
- Woman Pleads to Deadly DUI Crash
- Paradise police arrest DUI suspect
- Woman in Chico taken into custody after suspected DUI wreck
- Suspected DUI driver crashes into family's home in south Oroville
- CHP: 1 dead, after suspected DUI car crash in Oroville
- Suspected DUI driver speeds, crashes, gets major injuries
- CHP: Chico man dead after suspected DUI motorcycle crash