Chico police say that a woman has been injured after officers responded to a shooting between West First and West Second Avenue in Chico.
According to Chico police, this happened just before 8:30 p.m. Sunday after officers got a call about a shooting in an alley between those two streets.
Upon arrival, police found a woman around the age of 20, suffering a gunshot wound.
She was transported to Enloe Medical Center for treatment, but her current condition is unknown at this time.
Police are not releasing any more details or names at this time because the investigation is ongoing.
- Woman injured after Christmas Eve shooting
- Teenage burglars caught on Christmas Eve
- Rain for Christmas Eve with mountain snow
- AAA Offering "Tipsy Tow" on Christmas Eve
- Chico Police searching for woman wanted in connection to Christmas Eve shooting
- New Year's Eve fireworks accident injures two
- Christmas Day shooting victim identified
- Festive New Year's Eve cocktail
- New Year's Eve Driving Concerns
- Dry end to the week, but showers could return for Christmas Eve