Chico police say that a woman has been injured after officers responded to a shooting between West First and West Second Avenue in Chico.
According to Chico police, this happened just before 8:30 p.m. Sunday after officers got a call about a shooting in an alley between those two streets.
Upon arrival, police found a woman around the age of 20, suffering a gunshot wound.
She was transported to Enloe Medical Center for treatment, but her current condition is unknown at this time.
Police are not releasing any more details or names at this time because the investigation is ongoing.
- Woman injured after Christmas Eve shooting
- Chico Police searching for woman wanted in connection to Christmas Eve shooting
- New Year's Eve fireworks accident injures two
- Teenage burglars caught on Christmas Eve
- Rain for Christmas Eve with mountain snow
- AAA Offering "Tipsy Tow" on Christmas Eve
- Stuff the Sleigh Toy Drive accepting donations through Christmas Eve
- Oroville Rescue Mission to host Christmas Eve community dinner
- CHP to start Maximum Enforcement Period on Christmas Eve
- New Year's Eve Trivia