REDDING, Calif. - A woman was hit by a train in Redding Friday night and the collision caused her death.
The incident happened just before 8 p.m. on Friday night near Highway 273 and Westwood Avenue in Redding.
Imvestigators from the Redding Police Department and the Butte County Sheriff's Office were on the scene for several hours investigating the circumstances of the incident.
- Woman hit by train in Redding
- Redding Woman Dead After Car Hits Tree
- Redding man killed by train
- Woman hit by train in Anderson now facing charges
- Anderson woman gets hit by a train, faces charges
- Chico woman recovering after being hit by train
- Weekend Storm System Hits Redding
- Redding DUI Hit and Run
- Redding CHP K9 Team Now Trained & Ready
- Redding Police investigating man killed by train