An update now on a deadly November wreck on North State roads.
Two counts of second-degree murder have been filed against an alleged DUI driver in Redding.
The Shasta County District Attorney's office says the charges against Kendra Anderson-Schwergerl, stem from a November 3, DUI wreck at the corner of Hartnell Avenue and Churn Creek Road.
Two young Shasta County women died in that wreck.
According to the district attorney's office - Anderson Schwergerl was arrested Friday following an investigation.
She is expected to appear in Shasta County Superior Court Monday afternoon.
- Woman faces murder charges stemming from fatal DUI
- Woman arrested on murder charges after fatal shooting in Oroville
- Driver facing DUI charges after crashing off bridge in Chico
- Early Morning Fatal D.U.I. Crash in Cottonwood
- Woman arrested on DUI charges after car rollover
- Oroville woman charged in fatal crash
- Woman Pleads to Deadly DUI Crash
- ICYMI: Grandmother of woman killed in double-fatal DUI crash speaks out for first time
- Race held in memory of Kristina Chesterman, woman killed in fatal DUI crash