GLENN COUNTY, Calif. - Glenn County sheriff's deputies arrested a woman found in a parking lot with a baton after receiving reports of a suspected hit and run.
The incident happened around 7:30 p.m. on Sunday. According to California Highway Patrol, Nancy Dosch was driving eastbound on County Road 68 and going through the double 90-degree turns at around 10 miles per hour.
Jacqueline Ann Marble was driving westbound on County Road 68 toward the 90-degree turns. She went into the eastbound lane, causing Bosch to swerve onto the gravel shoulder to avoid a head-on collision.
Marble's vehicle side-swiped the left rear side of Bosch's vehicle.
Bosch pulled over and called 911, but Marble did not stop and continued westbound on County Road 68.
She turned northbound on 99w where she nearly went head-on into another vehicle who also called 911.
911 calls continued to come in as Marble continued northbound. She drove into the parking lot of Nancy's Airport Cage.
Witnesses flagged down the Glenn County sheriff to help with detaining Marble. When he found her, she was outside of her vehicle with a large steel baton in her hand.
Marble was arrested on multiple charges including DUI, hit and run, possession of a controlled substance, and possession of a baton.
- Woman arrested on DUI, hit and run charges
- Redding DUI Hit and Run
- Man Arrested for Felony DUI and Hit and Run
- Chico Police Arrest Hit and Run, DUI Suspect
- Man arrested on DUI charges after hitting biker in Oroville
- Woman arrested on DUI charges after car rollover
- DUI arrest retraction
- CHP officer arrested on DUI charges
- CHP: DUI hit-and-run driver arrested after head-on crash at Oro Bangor Hwy
- Man arrested for wrong way driving, hit-and-run and DUI