MAGALIA, Calif. - On Saturday, Dec. 7 Paradise Police Officers conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle for erratic driving in the area of Skyway and lower Coutolenc Road, in Old Magalia.
Officials say that upon contacting the driver, identified as Julianndrea Severson, officers observed outward signs of intoxication.
Officers learned Severson had a suspended driver's license and an active warrant through the Butte County Sheriff's Office. Officers directed Severson through a series of field sobriety tests.
Upon the completion of the tests, Severson was placed under arrest for DUI with priors, driving on a suspended driver's license and the active warrant.
Severson was transported to Butte County Jail where she was booked on the above violations.
- Woman arrested on DUI charges in Magalia
- Magalia Man Arrested in Shooting
- Woman arrested on DUI charges after car rollover
- Woman arrested on DUI, hit and run charges
- DUI arrest retraction
- CHP officer arrested on DUI charges
- Deputy Assaulted, Two Men Arrested in Magalia
- CAL FIRE arrests suspected arsonist in Magalia
- Paradise police arrest DUI suspect