REDDING, Calif. - A stabbing suspect has been arrested after Redding Police say she stabbed a family member and fled with her own two children.
Redding Police say the incident happened on the morning of September 7, when Kacie Gutierrez of Redding stabbed a family member and fled with her own two children, ages seven and two.
Gutierrez fled the scene in a Toyota Corolla and was wanted for questioning regarding the attack.
At 2:41 p.m. deputies with the Shasta County Sheriff's Office located Kacie Gutierrez and her children in Shasta Lake at the Shell Station on Lake Boulevard.
Gutierrez was detained by deputies until Redding officers arrived. Her two children were returned to a family member and she was booked into the County jail for attempted murder and felony child endangerment.
- Redding Police: Woman arrested following stabbing
- Redding police arrest stabbing suspect
- Redding Police: Man Arrested for Attempted Stabbing
- Redding police arrest Parkview stabbing suspect
- Red Bluff woman arrested, accused of stabbing boyfriend to death
- Paradise Police arrest stabbing suspect
- Redding Man Attempts to Stab Woman at Deluxe Inn: Police
- Redding police arrest suspect connected to stabbing attack
- Redding Police searching for stabbing suspect
- Redding Police Searching for Stabbing Suspect