EL DORADO COUNTY, Calif. - A woman survived, calling for help, three days after her car drove off of a 200-foot embankment in El Dorado County.
The 47-year-old woman survived, despite major injuries, after she was trapped for three days following the incident.
Passing kayakers heard her screams for help and called the police.
She was sp secluded in the area she was found in that even a California Highway Patrol Helicopter had trouble finding her.
The passing kayakers were able to signal to the helicopter from the ground.
- Woman Survives After Car Drives off 200-Foot Cliff
- Winter Survival Kit tips for your car
- Heroic cliff rescue in San Francisco
- Woman survives 50-foot fall at Table Mountain
- Butte Co. Technical Rescue Team suspends car over cliff in training
- Police say Woman who Drove SUV with Family off Cliff was Drunk
- 2 dogs rescued from cliff by San Francisco firefighters
- 3 Rescued from California Beach Cliff After Overnight Stay
- Mckinleyville man falls down cliff near Hammond Trail
- Mendocino County authorities: Oregon family cliff crash intentional