Butte County, Calif.-- District Attorney Mike Ramsey say 69-year-old Christine Rowe plead no contest to a felony count of gross vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated.
This count stems from a head-on crash on Highway 32 in September of last year. The crash left 22-year-old Luis Saucedo, of Corning, dead.
District Attorney Mike Ramsey says Rowe's blood taken at the hospital that night revealed a blood alcohol content of point .18%, more than twice the legal limit.
Rowe will be sentenced in August.
- Woman Pleads to Deadly DUI Crash
- CHP: Man Arrested in Deadly DUI Crash in Oroville
- Chico woman arrested for DUI after three-car crash
- DUI crash leaves 6 injured, including children
- Victim identified in Cottonwood DUI crash
- Shasta County Woman Pleads Guilty to Fatal Head-On Crash
- ICYMI: Grandmother of woman killed in double-fatal DUI crash speaks out for first time
- Race held in memory of Kristina Chesterman, woman killed in fatal DUI crash
- Authorities investigating deadly crash in Oroville