Butte County, Calif.-- District Attorney Mike Ramsey say 69-year-old Christine Rowe plead no contest to a felony count of gross vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated.
This count stems from a head-on crash on Highway 32 in September of last year. The crash left 22-year-old Luis Saucedo, of Corning, dead.
District Attorney Mike Ramsey says Rowe's blood taken at the hospital that night revealed a blood alcohol content of point .18%, more than twice the legal limit.
Rowe will be sentenced in August.
- Woman Pleads to Deadly DUI Crash
- DUI Suspect in Deadly Oroville Crash Pleads Not Guilty
- Driver in Deadly DUI Collision Pleads Guilty to Vehicular Manslaughter
- Chico woman arrested for DUI after three-car crash
- DUI crash leaves 6 injured, including children
- Victim identified in Cottonwood DUI crash
- Early Morning Fatal D.U.I. Crash in Cottonwood
- Woman Sentenced in Deadly Wrong-Way Crash on I-5
- Shasta County Woman Pleads Guilty to Fatal Head-On Crash